Thursday, April 23, 2009

Surprise! Happy Birthday Mikal!
















Okay....so I decided to give Mikal a surprise party as if I don't already do a thousand things. I had a fish fry. This was so funny. I NEVER ask Mikal to go pick up the baby, especially since it is by my work, but I was slammed with errands and cleaning and planning..lol. My evite said to be at the house by 6:45.....I was just walking in the door. Anyway.....I had MIkal go get the baby at 6PM. Then my babysitter's husband, Michael was stalling him and then he and Victoria(his wife and my babysitter #1) and India (babysitter #2) were on their way. I called Mikal and told him that I needed him to stop at the store....this is also something he has never had to do without me present....alone with the baby. Then I called him after he had the baby back in the car and said I needed something else. Well....when he finally got to the house (after I am sure I was called a few names)......Surprise! We had a lot of fun. Everyone was able to make it and around 11PM, Mikal's parent's showed up in time for us to sing Happy Birthday and to rock Sanai to sleep because she did not want to miss her daddy's birthday party. She was all the way live. :-) Thanks everyone for everything and a special thanks to Soror Cynthia!

Happy birthday sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment