Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Is your middle name TROUBLE?????? Khalil & Devin











So...the boys are super stoked and they go find kids to hang out with. I go and drop Aunt Marilyn off at the airport and come back to a broken window. Devin decided to throw a ball in the house (Karen was busy with Sanai), CJ (a kid in the neigborhood) misses the ball and it hits the window. Now...my already not too excited that people come to our house husband has to be told that there is a window broken...they tell him.....The pictures represent the course of events. Broken window...I yell and put them out of the house, they sit on the steps in the rain....they ask to come in. Mikal makes them do 50 push ups......the end.

2 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! Oh, my boys will be boys though!! My nephew is already a little terrorizer and he around his grown aunts most the time!!

    ReplyDelete