Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break in Lumberton
















So.....mom and I got up the first day (after a very rested first night) mom went to work an I got my hair done. Then we went to eat with dad. Sanai sat in a real high chair and almost fell out a few times. We had a fabulous lunch at Adelio's and Sanai had Squash. After that mom Sanai and I went for massages. My mom's was quiet because I kept Sanai mute. HOWEVER...when it came time for my massage my mother never left with the baby. She talked on the phone.....those who know Edwina, know that she is NOT a quiet talker.....then she kept teh crying baby, AKA, Sanai in the other room where I could hear her and therefore....I was not relaxed. So the next morning I left them both at home and got a facial where I coudl relax for an hour. Whew.

No comments:

Post a Comment