Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nana and Big Daddy Leave today 11/3/2008
















Here is a picture of your proud grandparents!


True Story!!!!!

We dropped Nana and Big Daddy off at the airport and went to Walmart. I sent Mikal (daddy) off to get a few items so we could get out of the store quickly, since Sanai was only 4 days old (and wasn't supposed to be out at all). Mikal comes back around the corner in tears and Sanai was screaming at the top of her lungs. I am so concerned. Mikal can't hardly talk. I kept asking, "what's wrong".....nothing, just pointing and crying. Mind you, my husband is not emotional. I have NEVER seen him cry or even his eyes weld up. Today was the day. He had his first rush of love for his daughter and was so overwhelmed with emotions....HE CRIED! I decided that he is human after all. :-) Now here are some pictures the next day in your onsie that says "Daddy's Little Princess"

No comments:

Post a Comment