Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nana and Big Daddy come from NC (10/31/2008)


Your Nana was coming in two weeks to see you being born, but you had other plans. Your Auntie Tasha gave Nana and Big Daddy airline tickets so they could get here to meet you. They didn't make you being born, but they came that night(around 9:30PM) to greet you! Boy were they excited. You were so little. Big daddy has decided to give you a nickname..."Boo". Since you were born on Halloween! Everyone was tired. They went home and you stayed in the room with me. You were so good. You like to eat! I let you sleep in the bed with me. Uh oh!

I forgot to mention that you had your first visitor around 3 PM. "Little bit"..I mean Courtney Murphy!

The next day was a lazy day. Now it is Saturday. We ordered pizza. Our neighbor, Dee Dee is having a little girl, Leslie, and she is due anyday now.

No comments:

Post a Comment