Wednesday, March 4, 2009

4 month check up (3/3/09)

Outfit from Big Daddy!



A not so happy Sanai after Strep Test & Shots


Daddy is always trying to be seen!







"Look, that's me"


" I am a pretty little girl"






Sanai ended up spending the day at work with me. Everyone kept snatching her up. She loved it because she was held all day. After work we headed to the doctor's office. "Dr. C" said she is doing great. She weighs 13 lbs and 6 oz. She is 24 1/4 inches long. Sanai is in the 50th percentile for both. This little girl is starting to even out. These are pictures that I took at the Doctor's office. Sanai was fascinated with herself. Vain already. DANG! They gave her a strep test and she was NOT happy!

1 comment:

  1. OH, SHE ISSS SOOOOO PRETTY AND SHE KNOW IT TOO!!! LETS GET THE BATS AND GUNS OUT!!! LOL I'M GLAD SHE IS HEALTHY AND GROWING!! :)

    ReplyDelete